Are you passionate, inspirational and looking for your next Maths teaching role?
Are you able to engage with students of all abilities at KS3/4?
Rotherwood Teachers are looking for someone with a passion for the subject, teaching and pupil development.
The successful Teacher will:
- Hold a valid teaching qualification such as PGCE, QTS or QTLS
- Have experience in a similar position and teaching up to GCSE
- Be an excellent, inspirational teacher with strong classroom management
- Provide details of last 2 latest references, covering the last 5 years’ work history
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people
- Be willing to complete a face-to-face registration and satisfy several checks
The role is temporary and will commence from January 2022 and will be ongoing.
If this position if of interest or would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop and Rotherwood Teachers.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Teachers who is acting as an employment agency.