Our client based in Keighley is looking to recruit a Customer Service Advisor on a full time, permanent basis.
Main purpose of the role: A varied role covering Inbound sales plus dealing with customer queries/complaints etc via telephone, face to face, online chat, or web pages. Arranging and booking deliveries and returns with customers.
Main duties include:
- Dealing with inbound sales and customer queries
- Processing sales on SAP system
- Working with online selling tools ie. eBay/amazon/website
- Telephone, face to face and internet communication with customers/suppliers/couriers
- Processing invoices, filing and general office duties
- Liaising with warehouse re. deliveries and returns.
- Assisting warehouse staff within the warehouse, collecting products/parts, researching products.
Required Education, Skills, and Qualifications
Must be experienced with/in:
- Microsoft Office
- Customer service
- Time management / prioritising workload
- Able to deal with difficult customers.
- Good telephone manner
- Willing to go the extra mile for colleagues/customers.
- Team Working
- Attention to detail.
- Ongoing training provided.
- Generous Uncapped profit share structure
This job has a basic minimum wage however with an uncapped profit share and a bonus scheme there is plenty of opportunity to build a career. Current staff are receiving a bonus of £300+ per month.
Salary: £21,000 - £24,500.00 per year
Hours – 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday
Plus cover the phones from home one Saturday morning in every 5 or 6 weeks and one evening per week 5-6pm on a flexible rota basis