Rotherwood Teachers are currently recruiting a Music Teacher to teach KS3 & 4 students in a well-established, forward thinking school in West Yorkshire.
The role is a part-time position working Monday, Tuesday and Wednesdays and lasting up until the end of the academic year.
The applicant will be expected to take part in any necessary duties of a permanent member of staff such as planning and preparing lessons, parents evening, staff meetings and well as getting involved in the extra- curricular activities available at the School.
The successful Music Teacher will:
- Have experience in a similar position and teaching up to Key Stage 4
- Be an excellent, inspirational teacher with strong classroom management
- Possess a passion for the subject, teaching and pupil development
- Provide details of last 2 latest references, covering the last 5 years’ work history
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people
- Be willing to complete a face to face registration and satisfy several checks
If this position if of interest or would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop and Rotherwood Teachers.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Teachers who is acting as an employment agency.