Rotherwood Teachers are currently recruiting for a Year 1 Teacher to join one of our schools based in the heart of Bradford. The role is a full time permanent position.
The school are looking for a teacher that has ambition to achieve the best outcomes for all students through a challenging, inspirational and exciting educational environment.
The successful Year 1 Teacher will:
- Have experience in a similar position and teaching in KS1.
- Be an excellent, inspirational teacher with strong classroom management
- Possess a passion for the subject, teaching and pupil development
- Provide details of last 2 latest references, covering the last 5 years’ work history
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people
- Be willing to complete a face to face registration and satisfy several checks
If this Year 1 Teacher position is of interest or you would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop and Rotherwood Teachers.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Teachers who is acting as an employment agency.