A fast-growing sports supplement company are looking for a hardworking ambitious warehouse operative to join our successful e-commerce business.
Our client is looking for a hardworking, reliable and professional person to become an integral part of the business with the opportunity of career progression. You will be working in a fast moving warehouse with job variety and a close knit team.
The main responsibilities of the position will include
- Manufacturing of stock
- Picking and packing orders
- Assisting with the in-coming and outgoing of goods
- Recording the batch numbers, expiry dates and locations of goods
- Uploading the traceability information to the warehouse management systems
- Maintaining quality standards within the warehouse
- Cleaning of cleanroom & manufacturing equipment
- Assisting with the operation of packaging machinery
- Checking packaging is stocked correctly
- Checking products meet quality standards
The position will require you to work alongside the warehouse manager and the rest of the team so a good level of English language is essential. The job involves heavy lifting so you will need to be physically fit.
This role requires you to work to deadlines and must be able to thrive under pressure. The post also requires you to be able to use your own initiative to complete work in line with business needs and objectives.
You will need to exhibit good IT, communication, basic literacy, numeracy and time management skills.
GCSE's or equivalent including English, Science and Maths, or equivalent levels of skill is essential. Previous experience of warehouses is also essential.
A bendi fork lift truck license is preferable but training will be provided to the right candidate as this is essential therefore you must have no restrictions that would prevent you operating an FLT.
Training will be provided on the job and a personal development plan will be provided to allow for career progression for the appropriate candidate.
- An ambitious family owned company with a friendly close knit team to work in.
- Excellent career potential through personal development and funded training.
- Generous staff benefits packages' including annual performance related pay reviews, profit sharing and pay banding opportunities for growth.
- Role will be expanded in-line with experience.
- Paid holidays are 28 days with increases for length of service up to 32 days.
- Private health care plan and company pension are available.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £10.50-£10.80 per hour
- Additional leave
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Private dental insurance
- Private medical insurance
- Profit sharing
- Sick pay
- Wellness programme
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme
- Loyalty bonus
- Performance bonus
- Yearly bonus
- Warehouse: 1 year (preferred)
- FLT license (preferred)