Our client based in Skipton is looking to recruit a Warehouse Operative on a temporary to Permanent basis.
Key Responsibilities: -
- Supporting the smooth operation of a fast-moving warehouse environment.
- Be accurate in all tasks undertaken.
- Be a strong advocate of Health and Safety around the workplace.
- Ensure housekeeping standards and maintained improved within all areas within warehouse.
Demands of the role:
As a Warehouse Operative you will be/have:
- Individual who thrives on systematic working and keeping busy
- Organised, efficient and thrive in a fast-paced atmosphere.
- Flexible and willing to take on a variety of tasks.
- Good team player.
- Good communication skills.
- Reliable and dependable.
- Physically fit and able to work on your feet for most of the shift; if loading, ability to meet the physical demands of the job, including moving bulk items.
- Practical and organised with a methodical approach to work.
- Awareness and ability to follow safety instructions and procedures.
- Good literacy and numeracy skills.
- FLT capability.
- To assist in unloading pallets from delivering Suppliers.
- To pick customer orders and prepare for shipment to customer.
- To load pallets onto customer transportation.
- To move stock to different locations when required to do so.
- To pass all paperwork for Supplier Deliveries and picking lists to the Admin team.
- Assist manufacturing by arranging items such as tubs to be labelled.
Hours of work- Monday – Thursday (8.00am to 5.00pm) Friday (8.00am to 2.00pm) & occasionally overtime on Saturdays maybe required.
Must have 3+ Years’ experience in a Warehouse environment and a Forklift Truck Licence would be an advantage.
Rate of Pay - £9.50
We are expecting a high number of applications for this role and if we don’t reply back to you within 3 working days your application has not been successful.