Our client based in Skipton is looking to recruit Waiting Staff to work in their busy restaurant on a temporary to permanent basis.
Duties will include:
- Setting up the restaurant or bar for service
- Greeting customers, taking orders, and serving food and drink
- Ensure the efficient flow of service and standards are constantly met
- Excellent communication skills to engage with colleagues and customers
- Use and develop food & beverage knowledge to enhance guest experience
- Maintain calm and organised service during busy periods
- Organise duties to reflect changing levels of business.
This is a full-time position, which will include working weekends (40 hours per week)
Rate of Pay - £9.50 per hour.