Our client based in Glusburn is looking to recruit a Tool Maker on a full time, temporary to permanent basis.
Duties will include:
- Manufacture and assemble new press tools of high standards, to meet the scheduled delivery dates.
- Manufacture new press tool components to technical drawings
- Focus on improving machining time methods of tooling parts to help speed up the process of tool manufacturing.
- Manufacture tooling spares to minimize tool down time during servicing
- Ensure adherence to all current quality standards and procedures
- Apprentice trained toolmaker with experience of manufacturing metal forming press tools and be able to understand and work with engineering drawings.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Team-working skills to liaise and work cooperatively with individuals at all levels.
Hours of work : 7.30am till 4.30pm Monday to Thursday, 7.30am till 12.30pm Friday.
Rate of Pay: £13.69 to £14.42 per hour