Our client based on the outskirts of Keighley is looking to recruit TIG Welders on a full time, temporary to permanent basis:
You will fabricate and assemble stairlift tracks and tubes from technical drawings using TIG welding and various methods of assembly. Once multiskilled, you will also be testing rails and carriages to ensure it meets the correct level of quality. You may also be asked to operate the laser cutting and bending machines when required (training provided).
- Must be able to TIG weld.
- Have experience in working with tube and mild steel.
- Consult drawings and sketches in order to build jobs to specification.
- Work to a standardised method.
- Measure and verify your builds.
- Have good experience in fabrication.
- Experience in using electrical or manual tools
Qualifications / Experience
- TIG Welding and Fabrication
- Ability to read and Fabricate to CAD drawings
- Numeracy skills sufficient to enable calculations, accurate measurement, and verification of dimensions
- Use of grinding, drilling, bending equipment and range of finishing tools as part of their fabrication work experience
- Welding Fabricator Certification
Hours of work – 1.55pm till 10.35pm Monday to Thursday, 11.15am till 5.15pm Friday.
Rate of Pay – £11.50 per hour + 10% Shift allowance.