Our client based in Keighley is looking to recruit an experienced, hardworking, and reliable TIG welder to work within their well-established welding workshop. Day to day duties may include, but not limited to:
- Prepping the metal ready for welding and/or polishing
- Carrying out Tig Welding to a high standard on a wide range of products
- Ensuring a high-quality finish on all products, working to company procedures and BSI quality standards
- Working accurately from drawings and diagrams
- Creating accurate drawings of bespoke fabricated pieces
- Maintaining good housekeeping and following all Health and Safety protocols.
The successful candidate must be experienced, hardworking, reliable and able to work under pressure whilst maintaining a high standard of quality.
Hours of work
- 7:30am – 16:00pm (Mon to Thurs)
- 7:30am – 15:00pm (Friday)
Opportunities for overtime available at increased rates of pay. Some Saturday mornings will be required.
- 33 holiday days per year (including bank holidays)
- Pay and role progression available
- Opportunities for overtime available at increased rates of pay
- Company pension
- Death in service scheme
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: up to £14 per hour