Our client based on the outskirts of Keighley is looking to recruit a TIG Welder on a full time, temporary to permanent basis.
- Must be able to TIG weld;
- Have experience in working with tube and mild steel is desirable.
- Consult drawings and sketches to build jobs to specification.
- Work to a standardised method.
- Measure and verify your builds.
- Have good experience in fabrication.
- Experience in using electrical or manual tools
- Shift work, Early or late shifts
- Ability to read and Fabricate to CAD drawings
- Numeracy skills sufficient to enable calculations, accurate measurement, and verification of dimensions
- Use of grinding, drilling, bending equipment and range of finishing tools as part of their fabrication work experience.
- 25 days annual holiday (excluding bank holiday)
- Life insurance Benefit
- Pension scheme
- Opportunities for training and development
- Cycle to work scheme – we offer Bike2Work for all
- Employee Assistance - service free for all
- Bonus scheme
- Early finish Fridays for shift staff
Hours per week - 39
Shift 2.15pm – 10.45pm
Pay £13.00 per hour (plus 10% late shift allowance.