Our brand-new client based on the outskirts of Shipley is looking to recruit a Textile Operative on a full time, temporary to permanent basis.
Duties will include:
- Operating a yarn machine
- Feeding, running and constant inspection of materials
- Removal of finished product from the machine
- High attention to detail when inspecting material when in production
- Reporting any problems or faults to the management team so they can be rectified
- Maintaining safe working practices
- Must be Nimble Fingered as you will be dealing with intricate products
- Must be ok with working in a Loud environment (Ear Plugs Provided)
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Textile experience preferable but not essential
- Be reliable and able to work as a team
- Own transport would be an advantage as it may be difficult to get to on public transport.
Hours of work – 6am till 2pm and 2pm till 10pm Monday to Friday (Rotating Shifts)
Rate of Pay - £10 per hour.