Our client based on the outskirts of Skipton is looking to recruit an Administrator on a full time, temporary basis for 4 to 6 weeks.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities include (but not limited to)
- Administration assistance across multiple companies
- Maintaining data records and completing compliance records
- Preparing and issuing appointment letters, contracts, compliance documentation & booking forms
- Liaising with guest speakers and coordinating cruise placements
- Acting as point of contact for all guest speaker bookings
- Perform receptionist duties: greet visitors, and answer and direct phone calls.
- Receive and sort incoming email and deliveries and manage outgoing mails.
- Taking telephone calls and answering queries
- Provide support to other members of the administration team when required
- Daily management of sales and purchase ledger invoices
- Process expenses and reimbursements
Essential skills required: -
- Confident knowledge of working with Microsoft programs
- Confident use of excel
- Good telephone manner and happy disposition
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Previous administration experience is essential.
Hours of work – 40 hours, Monday to Friday
Rate of pay - £10 to £12 per hour.