Our client based in Baildon, Shipley is looking to recruit a Telesales Executive on a full time, permanent basis.
Salary - £20,475 P/A plus commission (£32,000 OTE)
Hours of work - 37.5 HOURS PER WEEK - MON-FRI
The Role -
- Inserting all new leads and information onto CRM accurately.
- Building excellent rapport with customers explaining the key features and benefits of the company and its products to successfully covert leads to a well-qualified appointment for field sales executives to attend.
- Making outbound calls to existing database, following up colder leads to covert to an appointment.
- Dealing with customer queries.
- Listening and reacting to customer needs.
- Working to KPI’s set out by line manager.
- Providing outstanding customer care.
- Dealing with the elderly and vulnerable demands patience and understanding so the successful candidate must ensure the service is delivered with empathy and integrity at all times.
- Target driven and self-motivated.
- Positive and pro-active.
- Excellent communicator.
- Proven track record in Telesales.
- Good listener, resilient with a strong focus on empathy and integrity.
- Excellent telephony skills.
- Experience in the healthcare/mobility sector would be beneficial.
- Weekly/Monthly incentives and rewards.
- Full comprehensive training, which will be ongoing throughout your career.
- Excellent opportunities in a fast-growing company.
- Fair and transparent commission structure.