This role provides the successful candidate with the opportunity to join a team of experienced colleagues working in a highly supportive department.
As a full-time Teaching Assistant, the applicant will be expected to take part in any necessary activities/ duties of a permanent member of staff.
The successful Teaching Assistant will:
- Have previous experience as a Teaching Assistant
- Have experience supporting students with Special Educational Needs.
- Possess a passion for education and pupil development
- Provide details of last 2 latest references, covering the last 5 years’ work history
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people
- Be willing to complete a face-to-face registration and satisfy several checks
If this Teaching assistant position is of interest or you would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop at Rotherwood Teachers.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Teachers who is acting as an employment agency.