Rotherwood Education are currently recruiting a Teaching Assistant to join a well-established, forward thinking secondary school in Rossendale. The role is a full-time time ongoing position supporting students 1-2-1 and on a whole class basis, starting ASAP.
The ideal candidate will have experience supporting lower ability students.
The successful Teaching Assistant will:
- Have a proven track record of a similar background.
- Have experience working within a secondary school.
- Be an excellent, inspirational TA with strong behaviour management.
- Have experience working with students with Special Educational Needs.
- Possess a passion for pupil development.
- Provide relevant references.
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration.
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people.
- Be willing to complete a face to face registration and satisfy several checks.
If this Teaching Assistant position is of interest or you would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop and Rotherwood Teachers.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Teachers who is acting as an employment agency.