Rotherwood Teachers are currently recruiting a Teaching Assistant- Level 2 to join a well-established, forward thinking Primary school in Burnley. The role is a full time position, starting ASAP and lasting until July.
The ideal candidate will have experience supporting lower ability students and those with Special Education Needs.
The successful Teaching Assistant- Level 2 will:
- Have a proven track record of a similar background.
- Be an excellent, inspirational Teaching Assistant with strong behaviour management.
- Have experience working with students with Special Educational Needs on a 1 2 1 basis.
- Possess a passion for pupil development.
- Provide relevant references.
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration.
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people.
- Be willing to complete a face to face registration and satisfy several checks.
If this Teaching Assistant- Level 2 position is of interest or you would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop and Rotherwood Teachers.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Teachers who is acting as an employment agency.