Rotherwood Education are currently recruitinga a Teacher of Applied Science to join a forward thinking school in Bradford. This is a full time role, starting 26/02/2024 until the end of the Academic year.
The successful Teacher of Applied Science will:
- Hold a valid teaching qualification such as PGCE, QTS or QTLS.
- Have previous experience and confidence in teaching Chemistry, Biology and Physics.
- Be an excellent, inspirational teacher with strong classroom management.
- Provide details of last 2 latest references, covering the last 5 years work history.
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration.
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people.
- Be willing to complete a face-to-face registration and satisfy several checks.
If this Applied Science position is of interest or you would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop at Rotherwood Education.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Education who is acting as an employment agency.