Our client has been established longer than any other in this area of expertise, supplying leading textile manufacturers for their advanced products and sensors.
Due to exceptional growth they now require a Surface Mount Technician, experienced in Pick & Place Operations, to join their busy and productive team.
- Assist in the running of the Surface Mount Department
- Setting up and programming of the pick and place machines (preferably Samsung machines)
- Set up and running of solder paste machines/reflow ovens
- Programming of ICs
- Maintaining quality
Key Skills and Experience
- Broad knowledge of electronic components
- Soldering using rework tools
- Good IT skills
- Good team player
- Able to work under pressure
Standard working hours: 7.45 am to 16.30 pm Monday to Thursday; 7.45 am to 12.15 pm Friday.
Annual leave: 31 days (including bank holidays)
Salary £20,000 to £25,000 DOE
Discretionary bi-annual bonus
Company pension scheme