Job Role: Stores Operative (FLT)
Our client is a global manufacturing company dealing with safety alarm systems, and they are seeking a stores/warehouse operative with over 2 years experience. FLT is must and Reach truck is preferred.
- General stores duties, using FLT, Reach and Pallet trucks.
- Loading vehicles for distribution.
- Ensuring a high level of accuracy for stock levels and picking quantities.
- Involved in periodic stock takes.
- Maintaining a clean and tidy work environment and general housekeeping duties.
- Working within all Health & Safety guidelines and adhering to signage and management instructions.
- Any other duties commensurate with the role
- Working in a stores environment
- FLT, Reach trucks and pallet trucks
- Working at height
- Good manual dexterity
- Good numeracy and computer literacy
- Great interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to take on new tasks with enthusiasm
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Good hand eye coordination
- Excellent time keeping
- Storing, picking and packaging of goods
Rate of Pay: From £10.42 per hour
Hours of Work: Mon-Fri 8.00am-4.15pm
Benefits: Free onsite parking