Rotherwood Teachers are currently recruiting for a qualified Spanish Teacher to join a dynamic department within a well-established school in Nelson.
The role is a ongoing full-time time position.
The successful MFL Teacher will;
- Have a proven track record of a similar background
- Experience of teaching Spanish to KS3 & KS4
- Holding a valid teaching qualification for example PGCE, QTS or QTLS
- Be an excellent, inspirational teacher with strong classroom management
- Possess a passion for the subject, teaching and pupil development
- Provide relevant references
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people
- Be willing to complete a face to face registration and satisfy several checks
If this position if of interest or would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop and Rotherwood Teachers.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Teachers who is acting as an employment agency.