Rotherwood Teachers are currently recruiting a Spanish Teacher to join a great, forward-thinking high school in Burnley. This amazing opportunity is set to start as soon as possible and is ongoing.
The successful applicant will be expected to take part in activities/duties such as planning, marking and parents evening.
The Spanish Teacher will:
- Hold a valid teaching qualification such as PGCE, QTS or QTLS.
- Have previous experience teaching Spanish to Key Stage 3 & 4 students.
- Be an excellent, inspirational teacher with strong classroom management.
- Provide details of last 2 latest references, covering the last 5 years’ work history.
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration.
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people.
- Be willing to complete a face-to-face registration and satisfy several checks.
If this Spanish Teacher position is of interest or you would like to know more, please apply or contact Annette at Rotherwood Teachers.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Teachers who is acting as an employment agency.
Buisness Studies new
Maths Teacher new
Humanity Teacher new
English Teacher new