Our client based in Keighley is looking to recruit a Sheet Metal Fabricator and Welder on a full time, permanent basis.
Duties will include assembling and fabricating / welding a wide variety of different products such as ducting, tubing etc.
- Must have City & Guilds NVQ Level 3 in fabrication and welding or equivalent
- Must come from a sheet metal fabrication background
- Able to cut, bend sheet metal in accordance with design instructions
- Able to install and assemble sheet metal products and use joining techniques welding, bolting and riveting
- Ability to use machine tools, bench top tools and hand tools
- Must have good attention to detail
- Able to read technical drawings
- Must be able to MIG weld to a high standard.
Hours of work – 39 hours Monday to Friday with overtime available on an ad hoc basis.
Salary – Depending on experience.