Our client based in Keighley is looking to recruit a Service Operative on a full time, temporary to permanent basis.
Duties will include:
- Movement of stock of materials within the business either by Forklift, pallet truck or manually
- The accurate weighing and recording of stock from process to process.
- Stock control by accurate bookkeeping of Goods Inward through to Customer delivery
- Removal of waste material and produce from the factory.
- Safe use and maintenance of the Company’s Forklift Truck
- Support to the Production Manager and Company Engineer in any production related requests for assistance.
- Accuracy in paperwork detail for weekly expedition delivery and other orders
To be considered for this position, applicants will need to:
- Have the right to work in the UK.
- UK driving licence.
- Forklift truck licence
- Have excellent attention to detail.
- Have good organisation skills.
- Be able to easily commute to the factory in Keighley.
- Be reliable and trustworthy.
- Be flexible.
- Work as part of a team.
Hours of work - 37 hours per week, shifts 6am – 2pm and 2pm – 10pm.
Salary – Depending on experience.