We are working with an IT contractor that predominantly works providing resilient networks for various clients throughout the UK. Due to ongoing expansion they are looking to recruit a Service Desk Team Leader who will manage and assist the current team of Technical Engineers. The team provides 24/7 support via an on-call rota with the wider operations teams.
The support provided is primarily network, server, CCTV/ANPR cameras and the back-end infrastructure in datacentres. The Team Leader must retain high CSAT (customer satisfaction) by exceeding SLAs and not just meeting them. As well as managing the team you will get stuck into the technical work and delight customers with excellent service. To this end we are looking for an experienced customer focused Service Desk Team Leader,
The Team Leader will have a process driven ethos where the team are both pro-active in their approach to customer support and resolving problems. You will need to be KPI focused with the ability to provide clear reporting on results. You will also take the lead managing critical/P1 & P2 incidents to include documenting the RFO reports for customers.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Maintain the high CSAT scores from customers.
- Line management (and performance management) of a small team of technical engineers
- 24/7 Technical Support with networks, servers, CCTV/ANPR cameras and back-end infrastructure
- Customer Management – taking ownership for all service issues arising for customers driving the right "customer focused" outcome and swift resolution.
- Manage ticket escalations with the team and the customer.
- Manage weekly and monthly ticket and service reviews with the customer.
- Produce Weekly and Monthly Reports for Customers and internal stakeholders that track the right KPIs and drive the right outcome and results.
- Own the Incident, Major Incident, Problem and Change Management processes.
- Wherever possible, automate as much as possible to remove "human error" and keep team members working on higher value fixes rather than low level admin.
- Create and sustain a culture of trust where what matters is the outcomes, not the hours worked – although covering the hours the customer needs have to take first priority.
- Continuously identify opportunities for process improvement and efficiency within SOP and ConnectWise.
- Maintain and continuously improve our monitoring platform.
- Support the Sales team in customer proposals and tender responses where required.
The role is being offered on a temp to perm basis. For an initial period, you will be paid on an hourly basis at the equivalent level of salary that you will take as soon as you become permanently employed. Think of it as your probation period .
For more information on the role please contact James Ranson