We are recruiting for a Service Coordinator to join a Skipton based company that designs and manufactures specialist cleaning equipment for a wide variety of applications. The purpose of the role is to coordinate and administer the activities of external Service Engineers whilst promoting and selling preventative maintenance agreements, spare parts, consumables, and new equipment to a worldwide customer base.
Applicants will be offered full and comprehensive training on all equipment as well as internal systems, including CRM and ERP. An interest in engineering/manufacturing would beneficial.
The main responsibilities of the role have been defined as:
- To co-ordinate the activities of the external Service Engineers
- Be the first point of contact for customers.
- Manage customer relationships using the CRM and ERP systems.
- Discuss, provide advice, and up-sell to customers on the features / uses / maintenance / operation of preventative maintenance agreements, spares parts, consumables, and equipment.
- Generate and follow up leads, issue quotations and liaise with new and existing customers.
- Manage customer orders through receipt, acknowledgement, processing, invoicing and follow up.
- Maintain required company records and data in conjunction with our accounts for auditing as well as our obligations under ISO.
In order to fulfil the responsibilities of the role you will need to complete several tasks:
- Maintain a weekly plan for each Service Engineer.
- Maintain customer records of the Service Engineers activity using CRM & ERP systems.
- Action activities required following a service visit.
- Obtain purchase order cover for service work.
- Invoice parts and labour following service visits.
- Sell and administer preventative maintenance agreements and renewals.
To be successful in the role the employer is looking for candidates with certain knowledge and skills, including:
- A forward-thinking approach, with the ability to assist with, improve and adapt to changes in work practices.
- A customer centric approach, and outgoing demeanour.
- A proven ability to develop business relationships and improve customer relations.
- An ability to cope well under pressure and deal with difficult situations/unhappy customers.
- An excellent approach to team working, a strong desire to share knowledge and build shared skills within the team and around the business.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good organisational skills with attention to detail
- Good commercial judgement.
- Good working knowledge of computers systems including Microsoft office.
Hours of work- 8.30am till 5pm Monday to Thursday, 8.30am till 2.30pm Friday.
Duration - Permanent
For further information on the company and role please contact Sally Fletcher at Rotherwood Recruitment