Our client based in Skipton is looking to recruit a Service and Stock Co-Ordinator on a full time, permanent basis.
Duties will include:
- Providing customers with a competent and accessible point of contact for all spare part related enquiries
- Managing work orders from engineer attendance on site to invoicing on client portals.
- Generating spare parts quotes and liaising with clients to secure orders.
- Administering security clearances for engineers to ensure the required levels of site clearances are applied for and maintained.
- Ordering stock and arranging returns of used parts for repair.
- Managing the company’s stock system, ensuring all required spare parts are kept at the required levels, process deliveries and dispatches of spare parts, ensuring all movements are accurately recorded.
- Attendance and processing of half yearly stocktake.
- Managing engineers van stocks ensuring the stock system is accurately updated.
- Reporting at weekly service meeting.
- Providing absence cover for Service Co-Ordinator.
- Ad hoc project work as required.
- Use of company systems as required (Accounts and Project Management)
And what’s expected of you
- High level of attention to detail and process orientated.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Competent IT user – experience of MS Office and Sage 50 desirable
- Operates in line with company values & behaviours.
- An effective communicator – written and verbal.
- Strong organisational skill.
Salary - £25,000.