Rotherwood Recruitment are a leading recruitment agency based in Burnley town centre, we specialise in the Engineering, Industrial and Commercial sector. Mainly working on temporary and permanent vacancies.
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic, sales driven Senior Recruitment Consultant to be based out of our office in Burnley. As a company, we are able to promote independence for those with more experience and support for those with less. You will receive industry related as well as recruitment specific training appropriate to your entry level.
Job Description - Senior Recruitment Consultant
Working amongst other enthusiastic, target driven teams and individuals in a busy sales environment, you will be responsible for end to end recruitment from candidate generation to client placement working on new and existing business accounts.
We have opportunities in all of the teams in Burnley- so can discuss opportunities of which sector would be best suited to you and at which level you would like to join the company.
Duties will include:
Development of candidate database and generation of candidates
- Development of candidate database and generation of candidates
- Identifying and developing existing and new client job opportunities
- Management of clients and candidates through recruitment process from carrying out initial interview to job offer and placement
- Ensuring high standards of service delivery to company standards at all times
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to sell, network and develop clients and candidates
- Self-motivated, desire to succeed and ambitious.
- Strong commercial business acumen
- Previous recruitment experience
You can expect:
- Excellent salary and commission - £26,000 - £32,000 dependant on experience
- Uncapped commission structure
- Fast-track promotion opportunities
- Flexible working to fit in with family/home life
- 33 days holiday (Inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Bi-annual company parties
- Birthday (Extra Day Leave after probation period)
- Personal development
- Health Insurance
- Regular team building activities and events
- Free parking in the town centre
- Company mobile
- Access to company laptops and Ipad
- Supportive team
- Weekly and monthly reviews to discuss any concerns or training needs
- Training opportunities
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send your CV, including a covering letter explaining why you feel this role is particularly suitable for you to the link provided.