We are seeking an experienced Senior Administrator for our client. Our client is part of a group of companies that manage a large portfolio of properties .
The role will involve the day to day Administrative duties of a busy office including logging information, taking phone calls, organising tasks for yourself and others, assigning tickets (training provided).
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Excellent communication skills
- Good customer service
- Professional phone manner
- Data entry skills
- Good at following processes
- Proficient IT skills
- Good typing speed
- Team player
- Strong admin skills
Key Skills :-
- IT skills – be able to use Word/Excel/PowerPoint packages effectively and confidently. Able to log and enter data into different applications.
- Communication skills – be able to talk to a range of people professionally and communicate verbally and in writing to an excellent standard with a high level of attention to detail. Professional phone manner, able to coordinate between the team.
- Organisational skills – be able to manage multiple tasks, track tasks and deliver results in a timely manner. Log information and assign tickets.
Salary: £25k-£27k DOE
Hours: Monday-Friday 8.30am-5.00pm
- Free pay day lunch once a month
- Free continental breakfast every day
- Regular ‘treat days’ within teams
- Medical Care
- Free Parking on site