Rotherwood Teachers are currently recruiting for a SENCo to join a dynamic, high achieving school in Bradford. The role is a full-time position for 3 weeks with a permanent opportunity for the right candidate.
The successful SENCo will:
- Knowledge of local and national SEN policies
- Be confident working with students with challenging requirements
- Be able to develop new differentiated lesson plans and support procedures for teaching SEN Students.
- Hold the National Award for Special Educational Needs Coordination (NASENCo) qualification (preferred)
- Holding a valid teaching qualification for example PGCE, QTS or QTLS.
- Provide details of last 2 latest references, covering the last 5 years’ work history
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people
- Be willing to complete a face to face registration and satisfy several checks
If this SENCo position is of interest or you would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop and Rotherwood Teachers.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Teachers who is acting as an employment agency.