Rotherwood Teachers are looking to recruit a highly motivated and skilled SEN Teaching Assistant to join a forward thinking High school in Bradford. This is a Full-time, ongoing position starting as soon as possible.
As a full-time SEN Teaching Assistant, the applicant will be expected to take part in activities/duties such as giving support, having 1 to 1 sessions and parents evening.
The successful Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistant will:
- Holding a valid teaching qualification such as PGCE, QTS or QTLS.
- Have previous experience with SEN students.
- Be an excellent, inspirational Teaching Assistant with strong classroom management.
- Provide details of last 2 latest references, covering the last 5 years’ work history.
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration.
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people.
- Be willing to complete a face-to-face registration and satisfy several checks.
If this SEN Teaching Assistant position is of interest or you would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop at Rotherwood Teachers.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Teachers who is acting as an employment agency.