Rotherwood Recruitment are working in partnership with an exciting and innovative client based in Burnley. Due to continued growth, they are looking for Semi-Skilled CNC Operators to join their team.
You will be responsible for the manufacture of machined parts to customer requirements. You must work independently with minimal supervision and adhere to all quality and safety requirements.
Working Hours: Monday - Friday 10pm-6am
· Setting tools and registers, offsets, compensation of cutting tools.
· Report breakdown root causes, equipment faults and concerns to management
· Ensure all work is undertaken to a high-quality standard and adheres to all quality standard regulations
· Ensure company targets are met in respect of quality of parts produced
· Maintain the highest standards of workmanship at all times
· Be actively involved in improvement activities to support the achievement of departmental and company objectives
· Work within 5S (Sort, Set In Order, Shine, Standardize, Sustain) methodology to maintain workplace to a high standard
· Ensure risk assessments are available, read and understood for each activity undertaken
· Promote environmental issues and ensure all company procedures are understood and followed
· Keep up with current and developing manufacturing and engineering trends regarding tool making
· Undertake special projects as required
Qualifications and Experience Levels:
· Experience in setting and operating Multi Axis CNC machining centres.
· Conceptual skills, Process improvement, verbal communication, functional and technical skills, tooling coordination and attention to detail.
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Referral programme