Rotherwood Teachers are currently recruiting a Secondary Teaching Assistant to join a well-established, forward thinking high school in Burnley. The role is a full-time 12 month contract starting as soon as possible.
You will be required to support Key Stage 3 & 4 classes in a range of subjects, ensuring the students are on task and providing any additional support needed.
The successful Secondary Teaching Assistant will:
- Have a proven track record of a similar background.
- Be an excellent, inspirational TA with strong behaviour management.
- Possess a passion for pupil development.
- Provide relevant references.
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration.
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people.
- Be willing to complete a face to face registration and satisfy several checks.
If this Secondary Teaching Assistant position is of interest or you would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop and Rotherwood Teachers.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Teachers who is acting as an employment agency.