Rotherwood Teachers are currently recruiting a Secondary Teaching Assistant to join a forward thinking High school in Keighley. This is an ongoing, full-time position starting as soon as possible.
The successful Secondary Teaching Assistant will:
- Hold a valid teaching qualification such as PGCE, QTS or QTLS.
- Have previous experience and confidence in supporting Key Stage 3 and 4 pupils.
- Be an excellent, inspirational teaching assistant with strong classroom management.
- Provide details of last 2 latest references, covering the last 5 years’ work history.
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration.
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people.
- Be willing to complete a face-to-face registration and satisfy several checks.
If this Secondary Teaching Assistant position is of interest or you would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop at Rotherwood Teachers.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Teachers who is acting as an employment agency.