Rotherwood Teachers are currently recruiting a Secondary Teaching Assistant to join a well-established, high achieving high school located in Blackburn.
This role is a full-time, ongoing position, starting as soon as possible.
The successful Secondary Teaching Assistant will;
- Be confident in supporting the class teacher in a classroom setting
- Have previous experience working with Special Educational Needs
- Have experience working with students on a 1 2 1 basis
- Have a current DBS check or be willing to apply for one
- Complete a face-to-face registration and satisfy any checks we need to make
- Provide details of two references from previous jobs, within the last 5 years
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people
If this Secondary Teaching Assistant position is of interest or you would like to find out more information, please apply or contact Megan Coop at Rotherwood Teachers.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Teachers who is acting as an employment agency.