Rotherwood Teachers are currently recruiting a Secondary Learning Support Assistant to join a dynamic department in Bradford. The role is full time starting in September 2023 until December 2023
The successful Secondary LSA will:
- Hold a valid teaching qualification such as PGCE, QTS or QTLS.
- Have previous experience with SEN students.
- Be an excellent, inspirational teacher with strong classroom management.
- Provide details of last 2 latest references, covering the last 5 years’ work history.
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration.
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people.
- Be willing to complete a face-to-face registration and satisfy several checks.
If this LSA position is of interest or you would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop at Rotherwood Teachers.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Teachers who is acting as an employment agency.