Rotherwood Teachers are currently recruiting a Science Teacher to join a dynamic, forward thinking high school in Burnley. The role is a full-time ongoing position starting ASAP.
As a full-time member of staff, the applicant will be expected to take part in any necessary activities/ duties of a permanent teacher such as planning and preparing lessons, parents evening and staff meetings.
The successful Science Teacher will:
- Holding a valid teaching qualification such as PGCE, QTS or QTLS.
- Be immediately available to start.
- Have experience in a similar position teaching Science to Key Stage 3 & 4.
- Be an excellent, inspirational teacher with strong classroom management
- Possess a passion for the subject, teaching and pupil development
- Provide details of last 2 latest references, covering the last 5 years’ work history
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people
- Be willing to complete a face to face registration and satisfy several checks
If this Science Teacher position if of interest or would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop and Rotherwood Teachers.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Teachers who is acting as an employment agency.