Rotherwood Education are currently recruiting for a Science Teacher to join a forward thinking school in Burnley. This role is flexible, offering either part time or full time & temporary or permanent for the correct candidate.
The successful Science Teacher will:
- Hold a valid teaching qualification such as PGCE, QTS or QTLS.
- Have previous experience and confidence in teaching Science.
- Be an excellent, inspirational teacher with strong classroom management.
- Provide details of last 2 latest references, covering the last 5 years’ work history.
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration.
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people.
- Be willing to complete a face-to-face registration and satisfy several checks.
If this Science position is of interest or you would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop at Rotherwood Education.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Education who is acting as an employment agency.