Rotherwood Teachers are currently recruiting a Science Teacher to join a forward thinking client in Bradford. This is a Part-Time, Monday to Wednesday role starting as soon as possible until February Half Term.
As a Part-Time Science Teacher, the applicant will be expected to take part in activities/duties such as planning and marking.
The successful Science Teacher will:
- Holding a valid teaching qualification such as PGCE, QTS or QTLS.
- Have previous experience and confidence in teaching A-Level Chemistry.
- Be an excellent, inspirational teacher with strong classroom management.
- Provide details of last 2 latest references, covering the last 5 years’ work history.
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration.
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people.
- Be willing to complete a face-to-face registration and satisfy several checks.
If this Science position is of interest or you would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop at Rotherwood Teachers.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Teachers who is acting as an employment agency.