Rotherwood Teachers are currently seeking a highly motivated Science Teacher to join a well-established high school in Bradford. The role is full-time position starting as soon as possible for the duration of 6-12 weeks.
As a full-time Science Teacher, the applicant will be expected to take part in any necessary activities of a permanent member of staff including planning and marking whilst also being able to inspire and motivate students to their full potential.
The successful Science Teacher will:
- Holding a valid teaching qualification such as PGCE, QTS or QTLS.
- Have previous experience teaching Science to both KS3 & KS4.
- Be confident teaching Biology, Chemistry and Physics topics across both Key Stages.
- Be an excellent, inspirational teacher with strong classroom management
- Provide details of last 2 latest references, covering the last 5 years’ work history
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people
- Be willing to complete a face-to-face registration and satisfy several checks
If this Science Teacher position is of interest or you would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop at Rotherwood Teachers.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Teachers who is acting as an employment agency