Rotherwood Teachers are currently recruiting a Science Teacher to join a dynamic department within a forward thinking high school in Blackburn.
The role is full-time position starting in January 2023. Initially the role it through to April 2023 but for the right candidate, could lead to a permanent role.
As a full-time Science Teacher, the applicant will be expected to take part in activities/duties such as planning, marking and parents evening.
The successful Science Teacher will:
- Holding a valid teaching qualification such as PGCE, QTS or QTLS.
- Have previous experience teaching Science to Key Stage 3 and 4.
- Be an excellent, inspirational teacher with strong classroom management
- Provide details of last 2 latest references, covering the last 5 years’ work history
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people
- Be willing to complete a face-to-face registration and satisfy several checks
If this Science Teacher position is of interest or you would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop at Rotherwood Teachers.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Teachers who is acting as an employment agency