Rotherwood Education are currently seeking a highly motivated Science Teacher to join a dynamic high school in Bradford. This is a Full-time position starting as soon as possible for the duration of 1 academic year.
The successful Science Teacher will:
- Hold a valid teaching qualification such as PGCE, QTS or QTLS.
- Be confident and have experience teaching all 3 Sciences.
- Be an excellent, inspirational teacher with strong classroom management
- Provide details of last 2 latest references, covering the last 5 years’ work history
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people
- Be willing to complete a face-to-face registration and satisfy several checks
If this Science teaching position is of interest or you would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop at Rotherwood Education.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Education who is acting as an employment agency.