Rotherwood Teachers are currently recruiting a Science Teacher to join a dynamic department within a well-established, forward thinking high school in Burnley. The role is a full-time position starting in September 2022.
The school are looking for someone to cover a Maternity however for the right candidate there is the opportunity for this role to be made permanent.
As a full-time Science Teacher, the applicant will be expected to take part in any necessary activities/ duties of a permanent teacher such as planning and preparing lessons, parents evening and staff meetings.
The successful Science Teacher will:
- Hold a valid teaching qualification such as PGCE, QTS or QTLS
- Have experience in a Science teaching position; teaching Physics, Biology or Chemistry.
- Be an excellent, inspirational teacher with strong classroom management.
- Provide details of last 2 latest references, covering the last 5 years’ work history.
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration.
- Be willing to complete a face to face registration and satisfy several checks.
If this position is of interest or would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop and Rotherwood Teachers.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Teachers who is acting as an employment agency.