Rotherwood Teachers are currently recruiting for a Site Supervisor to work within a Primary School in the Lancashire area. This role is an ASAP start and is a part time role working 3 hours a day.
The successful Site Supervisor will:
- Have experience in a similar position as a Site Supervisor.
- Be flexible with working hours.
- Provide details of last 2 latest references, covering the last 5 years’ work history.
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration.
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people.
- Be willing to complete a face to face registration and satisfy several checks.
If this position is of interest or you would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop and Rotherwood Teachers.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Teachers who is acting as an employment agency.