Rotherwood Education are currently recruiting for a School Administrator to join a dynamic office within a well-established primary school in Burnley. This is a full time ongoing position starting ASAP.
The successful School Administrator will:
- Have previous experience within a School Office and the use of SIMs.
- Provide details of last 2 latest references, covering the last 5 years’ work history.
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration.
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people.
- Be willing to complete a face-to-face registration and satisfy several checks.
If this School Administrator position is of interest or you would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop at Rotherwood Education.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Education who is acting as an employment agency.