Our client based in Skipton is looking to recruit a Sales Representative on a full time, permanent basis.
Duties will include:
- Responsible for coordinating wholesale customer sales orders ensuring they are expedited accurately and efficiently
- Run daily sales order reports
- Analyse & process wholesale sales orders & backorders
- Work closely with sales colleagues reviewing sales orders for key account customers
- Follow up outstanding sales orders with wholesale customers & sales colleagues
- Check product availability for customer orders regularly, notify customers when stock becomes available & process back orders
- Maintain the sales orders processing system
- Reporting to the Sales Manager.
In addition to this your role will support the day-to-day Sales Team operations:
- Answer general sales & customer enquiries received by telephone or by email. In a friendly, professional manner
- Notify customers about offers and discounts available.
- Check orders are correctly imported from the website with correct delivery requirements, offers or discounts added
- Advise customers if there are any discrepancies or out of stock items with their order. Offer alternatives and expected delivery dates.
- Maintain thorough and accurate customer records
- Log customer contact calls made in accounting system
- Liaise with Warehouse Team on specifics of orders & delivery
- Communicate with customers about their orders, including any delays or changes to delivery
- Promote the company’s strengths & range of products
- Demonstrate excellent product knowledge of new, existing & bestselling lines and share this with customers.
Knowledge & Experience Desirable
- Proven experience as a Sales Representative & customer service
- Knowledge of accounting systems SAGE Line 50, Outlook, Word, Excel.
Position Key Competences
- Commercial awareness of the retail & wholesale sector
- Hardworking & motivated with attention to detail
- Excellent communicator and telephone skills
- Efficient administrator
- Good organization skills
- Highly customer focused
- Enjoy building relations on a 1:1 basis as well as part of a team
- Excellent customer service
- Ability to work flexibly and use initiative.
Job Type: Full time, temporary
Salary: Salary £24,000-£26,000 Depending on experience.