Our client based in Keighley is looking to recruit a Sales & Marketing Manager on a full time, permanent basis.
Duties will include:
- Promoting the company's existing brands and introducing new products to the market.
- Managing the Development of the company website along with other social media methods to increase presence in targeted business sectors.
- Analysing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.
- Managing researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company's marketing goals.
- Managing the gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
- Implementing new sales plans and advertising.
- Recruiting, training, scheduling, coaching, and managing marketing and sales teams to meet sales and marketing human resource objectives.
- Understand & Maintaining relationships with existing and new clients by making regular visits both UK and overseas, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
- Staying current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, and workshops, reading publications, and maintaining personal and professional networks.
- Organise & attend project meetings where necessary to increase pressure when required in order to meet required deadlines.
- Work with Commercial analysis on all prices, quotations and form design which is presented to customers.
- Oversee the long-term direction and expansion of the business in conjunction with the directors and managers within the business.
- Proactively seek and explore new business opportunities.
- At least 10 years’ experience in sales ideally from a manufacturing business.
- Experience of departmental budget and people management.
- Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing.
- Strong analytical, organisational, and creative thinking skills with the capability of preparing sales & marketing campaigns.
- Must be computer literate.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
- The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Knowledge of engineering would be an advantage.