Our client based in Skipton is looking to recruit a Sales Consultant on a temporary to permanent basis.
- Cultivating strong working relationships with customers to ensure customer satisfaction and
- Following up and convert enquiry to sales.
- Respond to incoming calls professionally and knowledgably
- Produce all related quotations/correspondence quickly and accurately
- Keep an up to date forecast pipeline by logging and maintaining all quotations in CRM
- Maintain accurate customer records
- Collate market intelligence using MEANCHATS
- Succeed in completing tasks and supporting the Sales Team
- Ensure you comply with all Company and general Health & Safety rules, ensuring the Health & Safety of yourself and other staff
- Attend appropriate training, as agreed with your line manager, and utilise the new skills learnt on return to the work area
- Ensure that you adhere to the Company’s Environmental Policy in your daily tasks
- Any other duties as may be required by your Line Manager or the Management Team
Skills required for the role:
- Self-motivated with a desire to succeed, influence and win opportunities
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and social skills
- A natural talent for Tele-Sales and a style that imparts confidence and knowledge
- Professional, polite and courteous manner
- Flexibility to assist colleagues & management
- Able to work under pressure
- Experience within a busy sales environment, preferably tele-sales
- High level of general education
- Computer literate, proficient in Excel and Word.
Hours 9.00 to 5.00 Office based in Skipton – depending on experience salary £23-£25K.