Our client based in Skipton is looking to recruit a Sales Business Development Rep on a full time, permanent basis.
General Duties and Responsibilities
- Act as the first impression for new prospects, and current clients, as they move through the sales funnel.
- Work directly with marketing to discover opportunities from leads and set appointments from those leads.
- Provide a high volume of outbound calling and emailing to prospective clients.
- Manage the sales enquiries/orders and action all correspondence accordingly.
- Use of strong selling and influencing skills to set up qualified appointments.
- Understand the solutions enough to provide a high-level introduction.
- Updating and maintaining customer database using Salesforce.
- Prepare and deliver weekly and monthly updates to the Sales Managers.
- Contribute to monthly PowerPoint presentations for team meetings.
- Delivering the highest levels of customer satisfaction both internally and externally.
- Contributing fairly to all departmental goals.
- Be extremely proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Teams.
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Strong in-person, phone, and written communication skills.
- Be confident and professional in making calls and speaking to customers.
- Have good analytical and administrative skills.
- Be able to multi-task, prioritise tasks and shift work efforts based on the needs of the department or business goals.
- Ability to make formal and informal presentations to staff and clients.
- Ability to manage time effectively, work independently, and be self-motivated.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced sales environment.
- Pro-active, independent thinker with high energy/positive attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, and relationship.
- Have good inter-personal skills and can work as part of team.
- Working within a sales environment is desirable and/or,
- Previous experience of the Education Sector is also desirable.
- Previous experience of Salesforce or other CRM software is desirable.
- Personable, friendly approach, organised, self-motivated and works well within a team.
- Essential Qualifications
- Grade C (or equivalent) or above in Maths and English is essential.
- Career advancement opportunities.
- Salary based with commission potential.
- Exposure to strong mentorship and leadership.
- Commitment to professional development.
- Paid holidays.
- Workplace flexibility.
Starting salary £20,048 + Bonus of up £7,000 per year (Full Time)