Our client based in Keighley is looking to recruit a Sales Agent to join their Service Team on a full time, permanent basis.
Key activities on this role are:
- Receive sales leads from technicians, supervisors, and third-party companies
- Convert the lead to an opportunity
- Create tender and communicate the works to the customer
- Follow-up the customer to ensure the order
- Order spare parts and create the work/service order
- Develop strong relationship with internal partners to ensure the accuracy of information on to allow timely, accurate tenders to be issued to customers.
- Volume based role, Customer calls and Quote Volume’s
Skills and experience required:
- Good customer service experience
- Previous office-based tele sales experience
- Customer communication skills
- Good written and spoken English
- Good IT skills.
Benefits: 25 Days Holiday, Company Pension Scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, PDI, Life Assurance, Cycle to Work Scheme, Commission
Salary £23,000 plus quarterly bonus of up to £750 max per quarter.