This international electronics manufacturing company is seeking a Sales Administrator for a maternity cover position to run until October 2023.
Purpose of the role
To liaise with internal and external customers, providing a sales and administration support role. Generating quotations and sales orders through our MRP systems. Providing product availability and key system information to the sales team and customers.
- Liaising with the sales team, providing pricing, generating quotations and providing lead times.
- Checking and ensuring stock availability.
- Providing detailed reports on sales analysis.
- Ensuring the sales team have all the data required to close sales.
- Liaising with the buyer on stock replenishment and stocking priorities.
- Assist in updating and improving sales documentation.
- Gain and understanding of the export requirements to assist in deliveries outside of the UK.
- Gain an understanding of the MRP system, currently using 123 Insight.
- Assist with stock levels and stock management.
- Excellent communicator.
- Proactive and a team player.
- Excellent I.T skills, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Relevant experience within an SME manufacturing facility preferred.
- Previous experience in a similar role.